- organic quality
- gluten-free, lactose-free
- made from natural sourdough
- for baking
- source of fibre
Organic Label according to EC Organic Regulation:
Our products are produced in harmony with nature and have been awarded the organic label in accordance with the EC Organic Regulation. This means in detail:
- no artificial colouring, flavouring or preservatives.
- no use of genetically modified organisms
- no use of chemically hardened fats
- products must not be sulphurised or preserved using ionising radiation.
Gluten-free Alnavit organic products are labelled with the crossed-out ear of corn of the German Coeliac Society (DZG). An independent laboratory carries out regular tests to ensure that the maximum content of the end product does not exceed 10 ppm prolamin (= 1 mg prolamin/100 g).
Lactose-free Alnavit organic products contain a maximum of 0.1 g lactose per 100 g.
Contents: 125 g
Water, corn starch* 29 %, rice sourdough* 10 % (rice flour*, water), millet flakes*, golden linseed flour*, Sunflower Oil*, rice flour*, corn flour* 2 %, psyllium husks*, Sea Salt, pea protein*, DEXTROSE*, yeast*, thickening agent: guar gum*, Xanthan Gum, spices*, acidity regulator: sodium hydroxide (pretzel lye) *from organic agriculture