- organic quality
- lactose-free, vegan, gluten-free
- with a fine hazelnut flavour
- chocolate spread
- to refine crêpes, desserts or pastries
Organic Label according to EC Organic Regulation:
Our products are produced in harmony with nature and have been awarded the organic label in accordance with the EC Organic Regulation. This means in detail:
- no artificial colouring, flavouring or preservatives.
- no use of genetically modified organisms
- no use of chemically hardened fats
- products must not be sulphurised or preserved using ionising radiation.
Gluten-free Alnavit organic products are labelled with the crossed-out ear of corn of the German Coeliac Society (DZG). An independent laboratory carries out regular tests to ensure that the maximum content of the end product does not exceed 10 ppm prolamin (= 1 mg prolamin/100 g).
Lactose-free Alnavit organic products contain a maximum of 0.1 g lactose per 100 g.
Vegan Alnavit organic products have been presented with the so-called "Vegan Flower" by the Vegan Society England, which is awarded worldwide. They do not contain any animal ingredients - this also includes animal by-products and substances which are produced on the basis of animal products. All these ingredients as well as animal testing are also not used during the production and development of the products.
Contents: 200 g
raw cane sugar*, palm oil* unhydrogenated, HAZELNUTS* 14 %, cocoa powder* strongly de-oiled 13 %, Sunflower Oil* *from organic agriculture